tell me what you would pay for my Tmaxx.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok I am thinking of selling my Tmaxx as I am in need of funds. Just not too sure of what to price everything at. My TMaxx has a Sirio 23 with less than 10 tanks through her. Head is scratched due to the insane power this thing has.

Other Hop ups:

CVD's all around bought from Fasteddy ( Not installed yet. )

RPM Arms also bought from Fasteddy.Still have stock arms

RPM SKIDS: Front , Read and center

Super Maxx shocks with Kyosho white springs. Still have stock shocks

Proline Bowties on RPM Clawz. Used and paint flaking off.

New Era Roll bar

Sirio Big Bore Pipe with some dents but works Awesome!

Ofna Micro Failsafe

HITEC 645 MG Servo with Kimbrough Large servo saver.

Stock Tmaxx 2.5 body in Black. Decent for its age. light scrathes on rear and top.
I have extra parts for this rig as well.

What do you think as I am in need to sell stuff and this one is what came to mind. I don't want to sell her but I am on the verge of moving and need to sell a lot to help the Wife and me out. Let me know what you think.

All is used but in well taken care of shape.

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
Best thing to do is see what a similar set up is selling for on E-bay....and ask half of that so we can buy it here for a good price....when do you have to sell it by? I might be interested in something like that if it's a deal....

If I were interested in another T-Maxx, I would say $400 also. May consider an extra $50 since I would know I would get it from you as the seller, and if it is in the great shape you say.

300$ If your lucky. No offince they just dont have the best used market.

Unfortunately joneser4u is right, they don't get anything near what they are worth. You will probably get about 300 for it, I sold a pretty hopped up maxx a few months back and only got 250 for it.

You could put it up for sale on eBay with a reserve of $500 and see what you get. I don't believe your obligated to sell it if the reserve is not met and then if you want you could sell it to the highest bidder.

Look at parting it out.
It will take longer to sell everything but you will get more out of it.
I found that asking 50% of new on individual parts is a good value for both the buyer and seller.

Just a note,
This is a bad time of year to be selling a complete RC. Parts for winter upgrades are going faster.

FastEddy said:
Just a note,
This is a bad time of year to be selling a complete RC. Parts for winter upgrades are going faster.

Excellent point Fast Ed, With the majority of the population laying low for the winter it is truly a buyers market. Not a good time to sell, but anyone with a little dry powder laying about....Now is the time to buy.

Mr T

I would keep her really as I haven't even bashed her yet just tuned a little for top end and not even the LSN is set where I want it. I just may but if push comes to shove I will sell it on EBAY. No way I would sell it for 450...I will try.LOL

No offense was taken from anyone. I was just wondering as I value this forum's opinion. If I were to try to sell it I would like to get someone from here to buy it so I can at least hear about what they are doing to it.

Thanks fellas

Jon

I will try and get some. I was even thinking of trading it for a decent camera but I think I could get a decent camera for less then what I expect for my tmaxx.

Just throwing this out but do any of you think that they would trade me a decent digital camera or nice laptop for my Maxx? Let me know!

Maybe. Didn't someone just have a laptop for a T-Maxx on the FS/FT forums?

Back