Tekno Drive-shafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
So, I've heard nothing but good things about these DriveShafts for the Slash 2WD. Anybody have experence? I already have a set of M.I.P. driveshafts on the STASH. I like the look of these driveshafts cuz they're so simple, whereas the M.I.P. driveshafts are needlessly complex. Looking for good advice as i dont want to spend 50$ on something i dont want.

dont have any expeirence with them but heard good reviews.
MIP X duty.
Only picture that shows the driveshafts that I have lol
PXL_20231027_203759811.jpg

Traxxas EHD ones on the rustler.

391607252_285578714431546_5321105692641889244_n.jpg

I have a set on the rear on my Slash and they have performed very well. My SCT410.3 (essentially the same driveshafts) runs on 4s and sees heavy abuse. On my Tekno I've bent maybe a dozen and broken the CVs off of an equal number of fronts.

I also have a set on my slash 2wd. I have nothing but good things to say about them. perfect in every way. go for it.

Its from Tekno so its Tankno-fied traxxas now.
One of the guys I watch on Youtube took a associated rc8b4.1 and slapped traxxas slash body body mounts, and bumpers on it.
Cheater want to be 4x4 short course truck. (MX Acres)

Last edited:
so, i got the Shafts on. Blew the hex's right away. had to drill some old Traxxas ones to fit. and then i blew them too. @Lukedavis , did you upgrade to the aluminum hex's or just not have probs with the stock ones?

so, i got the Shafts on. Blew the hex's right away. had to drill some old Traxxas ones to fit. and then i blew them too. @Lukedavis , did you upgrade to the aluminum hex's or just not have probs with the stock ones?
no probs with the stock ones. and I was running 4s. are you using the ones that cane with the shafts?

Back