Team Losi XXX-SCB, any one else looking to ride this train?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's just something about it, its just so much fun to drive.

I have one, its a blast in the sand hills! Side winder sct 3800, pro line sling shot padels, and geared 14/90 on 3s. Awsome fun and motor temps stayed around 130-140 deg F. I love it, it jumps very well, only my jato is faster in the sand!

Last edited:
No, not my vid on you tube. I'll have to check it out!
Here's a pic of some of my rc's in the sand. It's a pic the week befor I got the paddles for the xxx-scb. The others are :
Jato with .19 Dynamite eng
5b 2.0 with 28.5 race port and dom pipe
T-Max 3.3
xxx-scb side winder 3800kv
Missing from photo - slash 2wd

Attachments

• Sand pic.jpg
    Sand pic.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 200
I just remember a couple vids of guys running paddles, on was running on sand hills. Dont imagine stock tires would perform well in sand. I was thinking about some sand tires for when we go to the beach. Did you do the hex conversion or just stick with stock setup? New rims and tires or strip the old rubber off? Nice cars by the way, I bet that baja is a blast in the sand.

Here's a pic with the padel tires on. They are pro line rear rims for the Slash and for now just stock front. I will change the front but not sure wich way to go???
Yea the baja is fun, the Jato is the most fun in the sand I think! Very fast!!!
Just point and shoot cause the front tires are up! Same with the scb!!

Attachments

• xxx scb.jpg
    xxx scb.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 168
Personally, here's my plan. Since I will keep the set of paddles for sand use only and use stock tires which are awesome on dirt for all other uses, I'm going to go with a good set of paddles in the back and something like these in the front. Since the fronts not powered, I image these will provide the best steering.

lhpic4457.jpg

I ended up buying a xxx SCT today...Impulse buy! I'm glad to see you guys like it and they seems to be holding up. I'll post up once it arrives.

Wish I didn't get a wraith I want one of these

You bought a SCT or SCB?

I bought an SCT....I just noticed this thread is for the SCB. You will have to excuse me, I haven't read are discussed rc's in a while lol

Besides the body is there a difference between the SCT and the SCT?

They are actually very very similar. Most parts from sct were used on scb.

Back