Team Associated SC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

HeavyBag

RCNT Racer
Been putting my SC10FT though it's paces on a super rough track lately. Ruts have formed in the track from heavy rain and the track being on a slight grade. All I can say is, I'm thankful for the RPM bumpers doing their job well.

The truck was bought used a couple of years ago, and it had a weird setup, that's for sure. Shocks were filled with some awful thick oil along with #3 pistons, and way too many limiters for my liking. One side of the driveline had a CVD, and the other side had a CVA axle. I opted for putting in another CVA axle to match the other side. The spacer for the topshaft was missing; C-clip was missing on front axle, and add a few stripped parts to the list.

I wish I would have saved the eBay listing, 'cause the guy selling the SC10 made it sound like it was one of the fastest, most blue enhanced SC10 around :p. Definitely lots of blue. :hehe:

Anyways, I think I got it at a great price.

After fixing all the issues, rebuilding the diff, and setting up the truck back to stock FT settings, the SC10 is a blast to drive.

Last edited: