Team Associated Reflex 14B Ongaro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhogan2287

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Just Got My New 1/14 Scale Team Associated Reflex 14B Ongaro. Full Unboxing and 1st Run Videos Will Be Posted to YouTube Soon!!! So, Head on Over to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/@865RcMania and Hit That Subscribe Button & Turn That Little Bell on For Notifications on Future Videos, Unboxings, and More. Don't Forget to Like & Share😁👋

FB_IMG_1699605428225.jpg

FB_IMG_1699605418396.jpg

FB_IMG_1699605421760.jpg

FB_IMG_1699605424763.jpg

69r9PglaNggzQ_69r9PglaNggzQ_0_1699605535281.JPG

these look like a cool alternative to the losi mini-b.
My Racer friend says that the associated 14 buggy, on clay and carpet, and overall isn't that good. I was thinking about getting one before he texted me that its not that good. Ill stick with the mini b.
But I'm sure the associated is good for bashing and running around. Losi is more race grade (based off the TLRs 22 5.0)
Another brand to look at is LC racing. They have a few mini and 10th scale race cars / kits. But the only con of them are replacement parts, can't get them at the hobby shop.

My Racer friend says that the associated 14 buggy, on clay and carpet, and overall isn't that good. I was thinking about getting one before he texted me that its not that good. Ill stick with the mini b.
But I'm sure the associated is good for bashing and running around. Losi is more race grade (based off the TLRs 22 5.0)
Another brand to look at is LC racing. They have a few mini and 10th scale race cars / kits. But the only con of them are replacement parts, can't get them at the hobby shop.
well, i can't race anyhow, so the 14 looks like a better alternative. plus, sometimes it comes down to the man in the box ;) 🤣

Back