RC Action Hawaii

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukemotox2003

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hi & Aloha RC Community!
Checkout my Youtube channel: TheDuke’s RC for some Hawaiian RC Action! Search for: RC ACTION HAWAII to see all my videos!
Please visit my channel & Like, Comment Share & Subscribe!!! We’re giving away a Brand New “Team Associated HOONITRUCK”! when we reach 4k Subscribers!!! All you need to do is subscribe & turn on Notifications for updates!!!

Attachments

• F4AE7818-3209-4B96-934B-5BDF0D6813A2.jpeg
    F4AE7818-3209-4B96-934B-5BDF0D6813A2.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 41
  • EA5917A0-9682-40BE-8813-3E1DBDFEC087.jpeg
    EA5917A0-9682-40BE-8813-3E1DBDFEC087.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hello RC DUDE ?

What is the Content ?
What RC Cars you drive ?
What level ? Beginner, Professional ? Speedruns ? Crawlers ? Mixed ?
And so on

I dont need a free Car.
I need great Content.

What can you offer ?
Only a free Car ?
Then i dont need watch your channel at all.

I have maybe too many RC Cars already my self.

I wish only Proper, true , Real, RC Lovers make great videos , MORE OF THESE i wish only

Thanks for the Welcome!
Welcome to RCT. If I subscribe, you gotta subscribe back 😉 My son loves subscribers!
For sure!🤙🏽
Hello RC DUDE ?

What is the Content ?
What RC Cars you drive ?
What level ? Beginner, Professional ? Speedruns ? Crawlers ? Mixed ?
And so on

I dont need a free Car.
I need great Content.

What can you offer ?
Only a free Car ?
Then i dont need watch your channel at all.

I have maybe too many RC Cars already my self.

I wish only Proper, true , Real, RC Lovers make great videos , MORE OF THESE i wish only
I used to race back in the 90’s
Just got back into the Hobby a few months back & have been enjoying it again ever since’ i have quite a few different Rigs for crawling, bashing, drifting & now Drag racing, i would like to get back into racing but we dont have a track here so I'm going all over the island to show some spots where i like to scramble & hope to re-energize the hobby🤙🏽
Welcome to RCT. If I subscribe, you gotta subscribe back 😉 My son loves subscribers!
Just let me know the name of your channel!🤙🏽

Last edited:
Sub'd

Although, not a huge fan of mostly close up/slow mo stuff. I like to see real bashing, lots of big air stuff and whatnot. I have quite a few vids on youtube as well. Not the most cinimatic stuff, but a lot of what I like to watch as well as my fellow bashers I run with. :)

Sub'd

Although, not a huge fan of mostly close up/slow mo stuff. I like to see real bashing, lots of big air stuff and whatnot. I have quite a few vids on youtube as well. Not the most cinimatic stuff, but a lot of what I like to watch as well as my fellow bashers I run with. :)
Thanks for the support!
Yeah’ for sure!
We dont have much areas to run our rigs at out here’ i also have a Maxx that I'm converting over to a V2 with a few upgrades ill be posting up soon

Attachments

• 80C965A8-E707-41CA-B719-D8E4DBF88D7C.jpeg
    80C965A8-E707-41CA-B719-D8E4DBF88D7C.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 29
Sub'd

I sub’d as well🤙🏽 Das’ some cool spots!

Back