Tamiya's new 3 spd, 4x4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The description seems wrong, but check otu the accessories needed part. There's only a battery and charger there.

If it had a gmc or chevy body it would be even better. But, the "friction dampers" sound crappy for such an upscale truck. I would try to find a set of oil shocks that would fit. I would prefer a non-rtr kit, as building this truck would be half the fun. Looks like the body is ABS, since it says injection molded. The shocks and lack of GMC/Chevy or Toyota bodies are the only bad points, to me, that I see. Maybe a Honda Ridgeline body? Tamiya, are you listening?

Last edited:
Check this one out. One of the nicer High Lifts I've seen yet. I really like this from grill guard much better than the one that comes with it. I also like the look of the King Black Foot rims over the stockers. I had seen one with 2.2 rims and tires on it that looked awesome, now I can't seem to find it again. I definately have to get one of these!

getuserimage.gif

If I win the lottery I'm getting one for sure. That thing is purty!

sweetdiesel said:
If I win the lottery I'm getting one for sure. That thing is purty!

I was thinking the same thing!

Nice find NC, I'll do some digging I saw one with 2.2's next to a Bruiser somewhere.