Talk Like A Pirate Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day

[All Hope Abandon, Ye Who Enter Here]

What's my Pirate Name? Get your Pirate name here...

My pirate name is: Black William Flint

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

-Black William Flint

Mad Jack Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Bloody Sam Rackham <<<<<<<

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! (Seem wrong? Try it again.)

Black Roger Read

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Last edited:
I love "Talk like a Pirate Day"!!!!

I've tried my best all day......

Mr T:arrr:

Everyone keeps looking at me like I've lost my mind. They will walk by my office and I'll be yelling ARRRRR!

haha

-Black William Flint

Iron Roger Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Iron William Kidd-

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Yuck, yuck, yuck, blither me timbers, where is my spinach?

Oh, great, I am related to SMAXXIN.

j/k

Last edited:
Iron Jack Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

To add to this, I am out to give every woman in America a complex. Ya know those gaucho pants or whatever the hell they call them that they all wear these days. Well, I call em pirate pants and everytime I someone walks by me with them on (including my wife and daughter) I say Arrrrr! I get some weird looks but I just look down at their pants and usually they figure it out.

ARRRRR, stick it up yer arse, Iron Jack Rackham! Me thinks the plank is where ye need to be walkin', scallywag!

Red Jack Vane

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Red Jack Vane

Monkey Wrench said:
ARRRRR, stick it up yer arse, Iron Jack Rackham! Me thinks the plank is where ye need to be walkin', scallywag!
I sense a twinge of jealousy there scurvyboy. Have an orange and meets me on the plank!

pirate.gif

I'm big peepee Black!

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Davy Cash

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Back