Super rooster question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this one ,not mine ,but it is pure quality at its best!...šŸ˜

Yeah.
20210620_104622.jpg

I'm feeling left out. I dont have a super rooster! lol

Lol..the only reason that I bought that ESC back in the day was to run 14.4 volts in a monster truck
that had two motors ,I needed that speed control to handle two 7.2 battery packs ran in series ,that was
the only ESC that can handle that type of heat at the time ,even the Traxxas original E-maxx ESC couldnt
handle that an some caught on fire ,then Team Novak helped Traxxas out by designing one for that period
E-maxx meltdown era!
If Team Novak was still in business ,they would of owned the brushless world an would have been
the leading brand!..:thumbs-up:

Lol..the only reason that I bought that ESC back in the day was to run 14.4 volts in a monster truck
that had two motors ,I needed that speed control to handle two 7.2 battery packs ran in series ,that was
the only ESC that can handle that type of heat at the time ,even the Traxxas original E-maxx ESC couldnt
handle that an some caught on fire ,then Team Novak helped Traxxas out by designing one for that period
E-maxx meltdown era!
If Team Novak was still in business ,they would of owned the brushless world an would have been
the leading brand!..:thumbs-up:
Wasn't the original Evx esc designed by Novak?

Wasn't the original Evx esc designed by Novak?

I dont think so ,the first gen I am quite sure that it was their product ,but
running 14.4 volts in that era was a new thing ,before the E-max came out ,
I was doing 10 cell in a boat but using a mechanical speed control that
could handle that much power!

Back