Sup Guys

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sup Guys, Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I know I havent been on much if at all this year but things have been tough. I havent really been doing much RC stuff this year. We had to get a new car so now we have a car payment were we had none before and my wife is looking for work. Shes working part time right now but its not as much as she was making at the place she worked before that closed there doors late last year. Still supporting the website though and hope that maybe by next year things will be a little more back to normal and maybe you'll see me around more at that point. I hope all is well with everyone and I hope that you're all winning your races or bashing the snot out of your RCs :)

Been a good nitro season so far for me. Sorry to hear things are tough for ya right now. Hope things improve soon.:D

Whats up greywolf? Been a slim RC season here with all the rain, but it's drying up and cooling off so I've been running more. We have a track now, so I just ordered a new truck for that also. I'm really excited to get back into racing, even if it's unorganized racing LOL. Glad you guys are doing well, all things considered, stop by more often.

What's happening mahihkan, long time noread, I know your new vehicle pains in 2009 I picked up a new truck.....greatest day was the last payment.

Sup Guys, Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I know I havent been on much if at all this year but things have been tough. I havent really been doing much RC stuff this year. We had to get a new car so now we have a car payment were we had none before and my wife is looking for work. Shes working part time right now but its not as much as she was making at the place she worked before that closed there doors late last year. Still supporting the website though and hope that maybe by next year things will be a little more back to normal and maybe you'll see me around more at that point. I hope all is well with everyone and I hope that you're all winning your races or bashing the snot out of your RCs :)

Who the hell was that??????:headscratch: