Stupid me……..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yall know what’s cool about making stupid jokes on this forum?!?

My reaction score goes up.
You know what else is cool on this site? I walk into the forum and our good buddy @luke66 was kind enough to leave me 29 "likes". :eek:

Number 1 is so stupid that he thinks he is number 2
Number 2 is so stupid that he does not realize that he is more stupid than number 1 🤣 :thumbs-up:

Number 2:
Film Festival GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

Oh hell, me and the wife take turns doing face plants.
Believe it or not she did a nose dive 3 days ago so it's my turn. :(
My problem is, I don't have any strength left in my legs, when I start to go I can catch myself.
Why do you think I love running my rigs at the sand dunes? It doesn't hurt to do a face plant in the sand. :D

Oh hell, me and the wife take turns doing face plants.
Believe it or not she did a nose dive 3 days ago so it's my turn. :(
My problem is, I don't have any strength left in my legs, when I start to go I can catch myself.
Why do you think I love running my rigs at the sand dunes? It doesn't hurt to do a face plant in the sand. :D
Ok, while we were at the coast last weekend, Mrs Doom was getting ready to go back up the stairs from the tide pools. She lost her balance and started to fall backwards, I tried to catch her but was on the backside of a rock so had no leverage. She crashed into me, I crashed into the rocks, she sprained a finger, I got a small scrape and bruise on my forearm. We looked at each other and said "are you allright?"
And then burst out laughing.

The time before, I slipped and scraped my leg. The time before that she slipped and broke her toe, I can't wait to see what we do next time. Hey, it's tradition! 🤣