Street tires?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of Sight

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can you guys help me out picking a good 100% street tires for the Slash, and the suitable rims? I've been running on a local carpark, it seems any off-road tires will be chewed up real fast on asphalt. I'm saving my off-road set for the dirt track. I prefer the tires to be smaller diameter but wider than stock,with a directional street pattern, on 2.2 rims. I'll also be running on wet asphalt. Any suggestions? Thanks

Wow that's perfect man...exactly what I had in mind. Thanks. Any suggestions for the rims? Will this tire fit RPM narrow revolvers? Or is it too wide? The pic on the PL's web looks like a buggy wheels. Have you got pics of your Slash with this setup? Kinda wondering how it would look in real life..I expect it to be low squat looking :)

They're too wide, they really need to go on a standard stadium truck 2.2 wheel. You should be able to find rims with the proper hex size that will fit those tires but you'll have to look around a bit. I never had them on my slash so no pics, sorry.

i think the rpm clawz, or regular wide rpm revolvers would fit

Back