Stoner X8S air out!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
The STONER X 8S LOVES TO FLY 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2299.jpg
IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2301(1).jpg
IMG_2308.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 48
Looked like a fun day! Pup was wanying to get some lol.
Oh man did you see the first post "taken out the fleat" The dog got the merv when The kid was driven LOL🤣🤣🤣 she loves chasing them.

Thanks guys!! 👍👍 It was a fun jump session. I got to look in to a good go-pro. So I don't have to use phone.

Thanks guys!! 👍👍 It was a fun jump session. I got to look in to a good go-pro. So I don't have to use phone.
Gopro with the headband mount. Its perfect! I got to use mine for the first time today. :)

Catching some sweet air. Thats a nice big dirt mound to play on! One of these days soon when I'm done testing my Genuine Deans connectors on 8S I'm gonna send the K8 off my ramp at max speed! :)

Hero 3 or 4 on ebay. Not as picky as the newer ones, and 40-70 roughly.

That headband, I wrap around the sunvisor and use as a dashcam.

Good to see a truck thats actually driven.

Gopro with the headband mount. Its perfect! I got to use mine for the first time today. :)

Catching some sweet air. Thats a nice big dirt mound to play on! One of these days soon when I'm done testing my Genuine Deans connectors on 8S I'm gonna send the K8 off my ramp at max speed! :)
Thanks man!!👍👍 Oh thats awesome! The video looks awesome you uploaded. That's what I was thinking of getting. Its got to be the easiest way to take video. Does it take action shots as well? Or can you pic spots in video and tune to pictures?🤔

Thanks man!!👍👍 Oh thats awesome! The video looks awesome you uploaded. That's what I was thinking of getting. Its got to be the easiest way to take video. Does it take action shots as well? Or can you pic spots in video and tune to pictures?🤔
You can always take stills from the video but you'll need to use some sort of video editing software. gopros app is supposed to be a video editor too but you have to sign up for it. not sure if that costs money or what. I havent looked in to it.

You can always take stills from the video but you'll need to use some sort of video editing software. gopros app is supposed to be a video editor too but you have to sign up for it. not sure if that costs money or what. I havent looked in to it.
I will look into it. I love taken those actions pics. And stacking them up. Think it looks cool. Basically slow motion

Good to see a truck thats actually driven.
LOL what out of my collection? It's been to hot and humid in jersey. To go out and stand there. That's why when I woke up it was 68° and 48% humidity. Said hell yeah today we bash!!
LOL...Great stuff ,you all just having fun ,nice still pics...👍...:cool:
Thanks bud!!👍👍 I like taken action pics. Got it set up on phone. I just hold the button and it just snaps away.

LOL what out of my collection? It's been to hot and humid in jersey. To go out and stand there. That's why when I woke up it was 68° and 48% humidity. Said hell yeah today we bash!!

Yea ,got up early to bash this morning ,it was a miracle that I even got up a 6 am , but had
to beat the 104 temps ,probably just on the backside of a 100 deg by noon here in Cali!

That was one reason why I didnt keep juicing mine up ,the heat gets unbearable to
just stand in!..:thumbs-up:

Yea ,got up early to bash this morning ,it was a miracle that I even got up a 6 am , but had
to beat the 104 temps ,probably just on the backside of a 100 deg by noon here in Cali!

That was one reason why I didnt keep juicing mine up ,the heat gets unbearable to
Yes sir it does. I really don't like summer time. Much rather it spring fall and early winter. To go out and rip and bash👍👍

Yea you guys get hot. For alot longer then we do over here in jersey. Five you all lots of credit haven to deal with that heat. I'm up everyday between 4-5. And I saw what the weather was today. I was very excited to be able to go out and rip.

Thanks bud!!👍👍 I like taken action pics. Got it set up on phone. I just hold the button and it just snaps away.

I was talking in general. I dont see trucks getting air. I know the feeling on weather. Woke up 7am, high 80s low 90s humidity 110%

I was talking in general. I dont see trucks getting air. I know the feeling on weather. Woke up 7am, high 80s low 90s humidity 110%
Holly crap!! That's how it has been here. Wlak out of house at 515 to go to work. And covered in sweat getting into van. Haven't been able to bash or get air.we Got air down from Canada last night. It's like a fall evening. Rite now. Love getting air. And the X8s takes it all day. Like no other RC I've had. I wasn't even full throttle cuz of car to the right of me where I was landing. Oh definitely more air to come bud trust me

Holly crap!! That's how it has been here. Wlak out of house at 515 to go to work. And covered in sweat getting into van. Haven't been able to bash or get air.we Got air down from Canada last night. It's like a fall evening. Rite now. Love getting air. And the X8s takes it all day. Like no other RC I've had. I wasn't even full throttle cuz of car to the right of me where I was landing. Oh definitely more air to come bud trust me
Send that said air down to central florida.
The only air my stampede sees at the moment is a drive off the truck dock.

Send that said air down to central florida.
The only air my stampede sees at the moment is a drive off the truck dock.
🤣🤣🤣 oh it's bad in Florida. In laws used to live in Fort Myers. It's muggy in the summer down there. Could only go down during winter. Like the snow birds🤣🤣

Back