Stoner X8S air out!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤣🤣🤣 oh it's bad in Florida. In laws used to live in Fort Myers. It's muggy in the summer down there. Could only go down during winter. Like the snow birds🤣🤣
Landscaper 15 years. I dont know why I shower in the morning. 1rst yard in I'm soaked. Change 3 or so shirts through out the day for airflow purpose. Last yard of the day, we all hop in the trailer one at a time to change.

Family from the up north come here and can't deal with the 80°. When we hit 30s, the first 20 minutes I have severe chest spasm and shakwe till I adjust. 🤣

Landscaper 15 years. I dont know why I shower in the morning. 1rst yard in I'm soaked. Change 3 or so shirts through out the day for airflow purpose. Last yard of the day, we all hop in the trailer one at a time to change.

Family from the up north come here and can't deal with the 80°. When we hit 30s, the first 20 minutes I have severe chest spasm and shakwe till I adjust. 🤣
Oh I know that feeling of SWAMP AS* HOT. I work construction 🤣🤣🤣 I hate it when it's over 75°and humid. I would much rather it be 0° and work then 80. I can out my charharts on and be warm. 30° that's funny. You Need some fuzzy slippers🤣🤣🤣

Back