Start of a super project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have done justice to the title of your thread. Just when I though I'd seen everything. Those narrow, bicycle like tires are something totally new to me. Either I haven't been paying enough attention to the MOA world, or you are quite literally re inventing the wheel here. Can't wait to see how this beast turns out.

The wheels were my first attempt at 3d printing. I didn't think we'd be able to find wheels so I figured I'd have a go at building one myself to see where I'd need to make adjustments to be successful. They will be about 6 inch rims and 1 inch wide.

Need to order hubs to mount wheels to axles but we are almost there.
MVIMG_20231008_162052.jpg
MVIMG_20231008_162413.jpg
MVIMG_20231008_162421.jpg
MVIMG_20231008_162046.jpg

Soon. I really hope the hubs I ordered are correct. After that it's just add some lexan panels for roof and hood area and enjoy. Thanks for joining this journey. 👍

Soon. I really hope the hubs I ordered are correct. After that it's just add some lexan panels for roof and hood area and enjoy. Thanks for joining this journey. 👍

I hope they fit too, very cool project, and thank you for sharing. :)

:thumbs-up:I'm working on it. Have to set up a YouTube channel or something.

If you have a Gmail account, you automatically have a YouTube channel basically. Just go to YouTube and sign in and do a quick little setup.

This is BADASS! Man, it is going to be a killer camera platform if you decide to do onboard run video.