Spektrum NX6 DLG setup issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidfloegel

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!

After years of using multiplex I’ve switched to Spektrum NX6 today.

I bought a 4 channel receiver (AR410) with it and am trying to set up a DLG with 2 aileron servos, elevator and rudder. I’ve selected the correct mode type and wing type as well.

My servos are plugged in as follows:
1: left aileron
2: right aileron
3: rudder
4: elevator

Elevator and rudder work well, for some reason though, I can’t get the 2nd aileron servo to mix with the other one.

One confusion: The channel 1 shows “throttle” and I can’t assign ailerons to that which seems not quite right? The second aileron is assigned to AUX1 which is channel 6, obviously that doesn’t exist on my 4 channel receiver.

Anyone able to give me a hand? 🙏🏻

Best wishes!

switch back to multiplex..
I'm not a fan of spektrum,not all work with as stated by spek.id switch models.this sounds like a none powered glider or sailplane

Hi!

After years of using multiplex I’ve switched to Spektrum NX6 today.

I bought a 4 channel receiver (AR410) with it and am trying to set up a DLG with 2 aileron servos, elevator and rudder. I’ve selected the correct mode type and wing type as well.

My servos are plugged in as follows:
1: left aileron
2: right aileron
3: rudder
4: elevator

Elevator and rudder work well, for some reason though, I can’t get the 2nd aileron servo to mix with the other one.

One confusion: The channel 1 shows “throttle” and I can’t assign ailerons to that which seems not quite right? The second aileron is assigned to AUX1 which is channel 6, obviously that doesn’t exist on my 4 channel receiver.

Anyone able to give me a hand? 🙏🏻

Best wishes!
I have 2 planes with Spektrum receivers. In both cases the ailerons are on the same channel. I have a splitter that joins the servos to one connector and that plugs into channel 2. For my setup 1 is throttle, 2 is ailerons (both), 3 is Elevator and 4 is rudder. I can't imagine needing to control ailerons separately.

Back