Spektrum DX2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racing revo #21

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone,
I can get a brand spankin new one for $100, Its my buddys out of his eight. He never ran it. He pulled it out the day he got it and put in his radio. Anyway i was wondering if you would run one in a 1/8 buggy. (Hyper 7)
RR21

well i dont see why you wouldn't/couldn't. of course i'm not the smartest when it comes to radio systems. lol

mud

Yes I would. The only bad thing is that the stock servos suck...

Yeah I'm running Jr 650 for steering and a 270 for throttle brake.
Thanks

You are way underpowered on that throttle/brake servo. Along with speed on the throttle you also need torque for proper braking. Does the radio come with the rx too or is the $100 for the radio alone?

Yeah it comes with the radio, reciever, and i think those two stock servos. Not sure though

It's certainly better than a stock radio. No crystals, and nobody interfering with your signal. It's a great radio. I run one.

Just remember, it's a 2 channel radio, if you buy something with reverse like a revo or other tranny equipped MT then you won't have the needed third channel.

Yep, I know, Even i got a revo 3.3 and i put the FOC on. I would do the same for any other vehicle i would own

Back