something seems odd about this pic.. can you see it??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i totaly forgot i had this pic.. look closely at it.. can you see what is fixing to happen??
(its not one of those were the ugly face thing jumps out and screams.. lol)
7fedca14.gif

LMAO!!
Looks like the camera man is going to get a mouth full of that MT in about one second.

Hey its the camera view from that video with the Chic at the Bmx track. Get those things out of here!!! WACK!!!!

JESSE G said:
Hey its the camera view from that video with the Chic at the Bmx track. Get those things out of here!!! WACK!!!!

lol that's kinda what i was thinking,good call jesse.

Looks like a gorilla sitting off to the right with it's back to the camera!

That is the great gray back Gorilla. Often known to eat small children and billy goats.
Its natural habitat is in the Jungles of Africa hehe

thats acualy one of our bashbros (kinda.. he hardly ever shows up) his forum name is neogeo202 but thats not the thing to see lol

i don't see a thing wrong. give us a hint

yea its the rc flying at him.. my brother decided to snap some action pics.. i was driving.. that is my nitro sport i caught a little bump on the approach to the ramp and didnt hit it strait.. i was gettin out the way and hit the button on the camera lol

There's nothing wrong with that! You're supposed to try and get as close as possible to the cameraman to get the good shot. Picture looks fine to me.

hey action photography is pain....try filming skate videos for small companies......big pros are easy but when it's johnny wanna-B-astar you get pretty fiddlesticked up.....that's an awsome shot man...I'd frame it.....

i see a guy in the left top corner sittin down that looks like hes playin with himself. lol

My camera sucks for action shots... It takes it to long to focus and actually snap the picture. You have to push the button as a truck hits the bottom of the ramp and hope it actually takes a photo when it's still in the frame... A friend of mine has a camera that will take 10 pics a second if he chooses. He takes good action shots since it lets you sift through them like a flip book.

olds on my camera you can push the button down half way and it will focus and adjust.. then when you press the button all the way down it instantly snaps the pic.. try that on yours.. but on the action pics you just have to follow through .. follow the truck, snap the pic, and keep following..

Mines the same, but still slow because it re-focus's when you push all the way. It has like a second lag time even from half pushed.

Oh well.... I bash alone most of the time anyway.

Well Thats going to leave a mark now aint it...

Back