Something has to give.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iowa crawler

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I am posting this with a heavy heart. 😢😢😢

I love r c racing and everything that comes with it... but I am officially done in #2021. This is taking up too much of my time, and is soul destroying! I’m struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of all my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron

Happy new year to you all! Lol 😂😂😂

No apologises man. Great post. Thanks for a good laugh 😉

LMAO awesome post brother, Happy New Year.

I love r c racing and everything that comes with it... but I am officially done in #2021. This is taking up too much of my time, and is soul destroying! I’m struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of all my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron

I was so certain that the wife would have made the list 😆

That's a good one, Man!

@Xraycer , what the hell was you thinking dude? Who else would we try to avoid and lock ourselves up in the hobby room for hours at a time?:p
The back of the unfinished basement is my place of solace!

It's cold, dank, and mostly dark, but it's where no one bothers me...........most of the time. 😆

Interested in toro mowers, stihl redmax echo etc. I think TP needed a vacuum.

🤣🤣

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron

Omg 🤣🤣🤣 I wanted to cry thinking you were really giving up all your rigs man..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy new yr bud good one
I was so certain that the wife would have made the list 😆

That's a good one, Man!
My wife would have been at too of the list or sure. 😉🤣🤣🤣

In the dark corner of the basement is a great place for a shop. that was me at my old house. Now I took over the garage at my new house. But it is easier for the wife and kid to find me😔😫😫😫😫😉🤣🤣👍👍
In all honesty, my wife doesn't bother me at all but she does poke her head in from time to time just to make sure I am still alive. ;)
You just build her own rigs that's why she doesn't bother you. And she checks on you to make sure you didn't hurt your self or get electrocuted setting up the tracks.😉👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Or, she's overly eager to know when she can cash in on your life insurance policy!
Got to make it look like a accident..
I'm sorry officer..😫😫 I don't know the pipes must have broke and he was standing in the water when he pushed the trains throttle foward... 😉😉👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Be careful guys

My wife saw me ordering RC parts online. She asked where I got the money for all of that. I told her to not worry - I sold some stuff online. She said don't be wasting money after we just spent a lot of money on Christmas. Then she told me if she catches me doing it again she's going to smash my head into the keyboard. Well, here I am, online buying parts again and clearly I don't give a shummkonhhh hejjnsb b jxngwggztg 26 fns781indb,,hhwhk g sh yiye....

Be careful guys

My wife saw me ordering RC parts online. She asked where I got the money for all of that. I told her to not worry - I sold some stuff online. She said don't be wasting money after we just spent a lot of money on Christmas. Then she told me if she catches me doing it again she's going to smash my head into the keyboard. Well, here I am, online buying parts again and clearly I don't give a shummkonhhh hejjnsb b jxngwggztg 26 fns781indb,,hhwhk g sh yiye....
So, are you going to be ordering a new keyboard soon, to replace the one that just got broken? 😁

Back