someone PLEASE tell me how they sell this crap that cheap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone PLEASE tell me how they sell this crap that cheap

That is it exactly, crap, Chi Com crap, don't waste your cash on it.

Child labor & worthless materials most likely.

wow. i pay more than that for the bearings in my trx3.3 motor lol

Haha. Someone needs to try one just to see if it runs. If I could adapt it to work on a tmaxx I would do it just for the hell of it.

Haha. Someone needs to try one just to see if it runs. If I could adapt it to work on a tmaxx I would do it just for the hell of it.

thats wat i was thinkin
hell i could afford to blow one of these every month..lol

---------- Post added at 8:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:51 AM ----------

Wow, I've seen pull starts go for more than that!

lol,i kno right,hell my lrp 30 pull start is freakin 35 bucks

Hobby king is nothing but some jack ass sitting in his livingroom ordering this stuff from china and has no overhead. Everything that i have ever heard someone say they bought from hobbyking has been a POS and wasn't even worth the savings. Dont waste your money.

If something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

seems they have quite alot of cheap engines I'm going to buy one just for the hell of it in a week or 2 just to see how they run what the hell only GBP £21 inc shipping

Hobby king is nothing but some guy sitting in his livingroom ordering this stuff from china and has no overhead. Everything that i have ever heard someone say they bought from hobbyking has been a POS and wasn't even worth the savings. Dont waste your money.

~fixed it for you~

I have to disagree, the lipo batteries and some of the vehicles they sell, turned out pretty good, granted, alot of it isnt any good, and as far as the size of the company, its ALOT bigger than someone sitting in thier living room.

Apparently I've bought from them before since I already have an account there. It was probably LiPo batts.
I was in the process of ordering one of those engines just for a desktop accessory, but shipping was $10, there were multiple choices for customs declaration values and they DON'T take PayPal.
I'm not about to give out my credit card info to some unscrupulous Chinese exporter.

Here are some places I've ordered fro that where cheap but had good outcome.
I use there Life 6.6 rx batteries and Lipos for my old micro dt/ I was very pleased with there prices shipping and the quality. Only one ever went bad and that was user error (Low Voltage).
http://www.valuehobby.com/

To answer the question,they can't. They undersell to intentionally hurt the US. But having said that,there is a lot of greed in the pricing of a lot of US made items. I know that for a fact since I am on the manufacturing end of things and know lot about what it cost to make things.

trust me guys i dont need you too tell me about spendin money on proper things for the hobby, i was just browsing and found this and was like wtf how cheap?

i have over 10,00 invested in all my rigs and THERE ALL hpi traxxas and losi,lol

Last edited:
Back