Some sweet looking Traxxas Slash bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I was surfing around the net looking at some custom Traxxas Slash bodies when I came across these two that I think look pretty darn good...

67eb_1.jpg

I like how they did the true flame look through out the entire body and different colors. Not a big fan of the rebel flag look but still like the over all job. Check out the rest of the pictures.

633a_1.jpg

Never been a big fan of these type of flame bodies but something about the silver and checkered black on the hood really makes the flames pop I think.

Second body looks "factory" in it's appearance, and I mean that in a very positive way. I like it. The first one looks good, but on an r/c? I dunno...

Nice bodies. The bottom one is super awesome... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the first one!!! The flames are just killer, espically paird with that skull!

Number Two gets my vote. Bet my Slash never gets a new body--that stocker is really holding up. But, those ProLine lids do look cool...

Posts in this thread have been edited or deleted by me. Keep the discussion about the bodies, and the bodies ONLY, not your political beliefs.

Back