So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96D8E664-081B-4AD5-9309-AA2323C3A327.jpeg

Left work early, mowed the drag strip 😁

1519B5D8-9E71-4EA7-B6CE-F8F4D9C51DD2.jpeg

334CC961-F75E-4474-9A4D-85149F53753E.jpeg

The tmaxx got its revenge 🤣

Help him build a small crawler course. Rope bridges are fun to build.

Inside we use legos for little obstacles, I have some ideas for outside, but it’s hard time of year here to try to do it, and we have been busy with other activities too, that should start to slow down after tomorrow though, once we get the gardens planted I can work more on some play areas

Inside we use legos for little obstacles, I have some ideas for outside, but it’s hard time of year here to try to do it, and we have been busy with other activities too, that should start to slow down after tomorrow though, once we get the gardens planted I can work more on some play areas
As much as I hated working in the huge garden my dad would plant every year when I was a kid, I really miss it. You'll have to share some pics when it fills out.

View attachment 185016

One of 4 😂 it’s his farm.
Ours was a about 3x the size of what's in the photo, and worked with a tiller. 60 tomato plants wasn't uncommon, as well as a row each of just about everything else. We usually fed about 3 or 4 neighbors out of that garden. Mom canned everything that didn't get ate. I was the weed puller. Hated it lol.

Ours was an about 3x the size of what's in the photo, and worked with a tiller. 60 tomato plants wasn't uncommon, as well as a row each of just about everything else. We usually fed about 3 or 4 neighbors out of that garden. Mom canned everything that didn't get ate. I was the weed puller. Hated it lol.
That’s what we do too! Lots of canning and hooking up the neighbors

That’s what we do too! Lots of canning and hooking up the neighbors
I'm was being sarcastic when I said I hateed you earlier. This time, however, I mean it. 🤣🫠

Good on hooking the neighbors up. Less chance of getting the cops called on you later. 🤪

View attachment 185100
View attachment 185101

Waiting for sister to perform, found a spot to play with the bronco a bit, didn’t take long to find the water 🤣
Man, that wetland area there would make for a killer crawler spot! Must be some clay under there. I can see bridges, and rocks piled up there. You have a backhoe for your Kubota? I had to zoom in to find a little Bronco hiding in that jungle 😄

Beautiful here as well. Since it was warm with a light breeze, I wanted to sail my Fortune again. I should have not sailed with all the dead leaves blown into, and floating all over the pond. Against my better judgement, I went for it anyway. It take long for the little wind powered boat to get snagged on one of the floating leaf islands. After a lengthy wait, I had to face the fact that a water rescue was in order.
I went and got the kayak out of its storage. By the time I got it to the dock, I spotted a freed Fortune drifting right towards me. I quickly grabbed the tx, and sailed her home.
Well, I was going to go back out again, so decided the kayak seriously needed a washing. Figured I take advantage of this warm day since it's still March, and there's still always a possibility for a blizzard.
20240316_145003.jpg