So what’s on ur Christmas list this year

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are all you hoping to get or wish list this year for X-mas?? Post them up
Thinking of an RMX 2.0 RTR. I've wanted to get into RWD drifting for a while, and this seems like the perfect car to get started with.

@Andy McNab
"Bought myself a new BSA R10 TH laminate earlier in the year so a 4K Wolf day/night scope would be nice, but again won’t happen. And before anyone asks, our gun laws are way more strict🇬🇧. "

@kistner
"No judgements at all. I have a nice hunting rifle, a couple .22s, a sport rifle (AR), shotgun, but the one I use the most is my air rifle. Squirrels raiding the bird feeder, ground hogs digging holes in yard, damn starlings showing up, all taken care of with the air rifle."

Did I hear someone mentioning air guns?

Here's my .25 Benjamin Armada pcp with an older ATN day/night scope.
View attachment 155456
Nice looking tactical. Is that a Mars scope I spy?

I wasn't familiar with the ATN X-sight. After looking it up I see that
a: it's awesome but
b: it's way out of my price range

...so, as an adult making a good living, I buy most things I desire, whenever I desire to do so. My wife has learned to not even bother asking. I ain't waiting for Xmas or my birthday to have what I want.
This is my way of thinking currently and no husband/boyfriend around to ask questions.

Edit: added "my" before way

I have had the same sleep number bed for a long time. It is good because I had a 140 lb African mastiff and he slept in the middle . Normal beds just collapsed and left a big hole. Like a gravity well. So now I think a new one might be a Christmas thing for me and the wife.

I have had the same sleep number bed for a long time. It is good because I had a 140 lb African mastiff and he slept in the middle . Normal beds just collapsed and left a big hole. Like a gravity well. So now I think a new one might be a Christmas thing for me and the wife.
When I was in high-school we got a German shepard. She slept in my room on my twin bed. On cold nights I would go take a leak. I'd come in to her in the middle in the warm spot. She had choice words moving her. 🤣