Smilinbri's 3rd Paint job-Senton 3s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got any pics? That would dull the paint, but the body technically gives the paint a thick gloss layer, so the only way to achieve a true matte finish is to matte clear the exterior of the shell.
I'll look for my old bodies and see. I since moved to plastidip as it's more the effect I am after.

Thanks bud!!!

Funny you say that, my next shell I'm painting is the General Lee!!! Just gotta get an RC it'll fit on. 🙄🤦‍♂️😂🤷‍♂️😂 I want to eventually do the actual cop car from Dukes of Hazzard. :thumbs-up:
View attachment 162473
I too was thinking of a general Lee and a sheriff car also! I bailed due to the fact I cannot take in another project. I still go over it in my head from time to time. I was gonna reenact movie scenes with them but lack the man power for everything.

Your MD PD car looks great. I can't find one blemish. Care to share the decal process?

I too was thinking of a general Lee and a sheriff car also! I bailed due to the fact I cannot take in another project. I still go over it in my head from time to time. I was gonna reenact movie scenes with them but lack the man power for everything.

Your MD PD car looks great. I can't find one blemish. Care to share the decal proprocess
That would be cool to do a short reenactment!

Thanks!
Nothin' fancy. Just screen shot the pic I wanted.....pasted them all to a word doc, cropped then and sized them to what I needed....printed onto vinyl sticker sheets.....laminated them....cut em out and stuck em on. :thumbs-up:

Thanks bud! Undercover one sounds cool. I mirrored mine off of the MD State police cruiser. Even printed the exact headlights, taillights, emblems and all from actual MD State Police pics on line and printed as stickers. Even made the windshield a picture of the inside of a MSP car, looking in. It was a blast to build!!
View attachment 162454View attachment 162455View attachment 162456View attachment 162457View attachment 162458View attachment 162459View attachment 162460View attachment 162461View attachment 162462View attachment 162463
Can I ask, what did u use for the red & blue lights...both the top bar & the grill lights ?
thanks

Can I ask, what did u use for the red & blue lights...both the top bar & the grill lights ?
thanks
Sure thing!! It was a kit from MyTrickRc. :thumbs-up:

https://mytrickrc.com/products/police-deluxe-light-kit

Screenshot_20230517_155921_Gallery.jpg

Back