Slash chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James nichols

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?

I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?

LOL.....That is what makes RC fun!......:celebrate:

An I had just see some good used 2wd slash chassis on E-bay pretty cheap!

I'm currently on there looking. Pede chassis are cheaper but a slash chassis has longer wheel base that helps big time on wheelie issues

I also don't know if it's pretty much a bolt up deal or if I'm going to have to buy a bunch of other stuff

I also don't know if it's pretty much a bolt up deal or if I'm going to have to buy a bunch of other stuff

That ,I wouldn't know ,however ,when I seen the parts on E-bay ,they said that the parts where for both!

You may need to see if anyone else reigns in on the matter!....:cool:

Well I guess we will find out cuz I accidentally won a bid on a 2wd vxl slash that's complete minus motor and esc for $100 lol. Guess if it won't I'll take my 4s castle motor and esc from the pede abs have another slash lol

Well I guess we will find out cuz I accidentally won a bid on a 2wd vxl slash that's complete minus motor and esc for $100 lol. Guess if it won't I'll take my 4s castle motor and esc from the pede abs have another slash lol

LOL....I like the word ,accidentally!.....:hehe:

It sounds like a good deal!

I was an honest accident lol. I bid 1 time, it said I was out bid and 20 mins later it said I won lol

I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol

I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol

Sometimes ,RC's can take a full 360 on which way they go ,I did that a lot with rollers & parts ,that's how that I ended up
with 3 Mgt;s ,an looking at my spare parts now ,I think that there is enough for a fourth one!....:cool:

What about arms, axles, shocks, etc?. I've got a lot of money into my pede