Slash chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

James nichols

RCNT Basher
I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?
LOL.....That is what makes RC fun!......:celebrate:

An I had just see some good used 2wd slash chassis on E-bay pretty cheap!

James nichols

RCNT Basher
I'm currently on there looking. Pede chassis are cheaper but a slash chassis has longer wheel base that helps big time on wheelie issues

James nichols

RCNT Basher
Well I guess we will find out cuz I accidentally won a bid on a 2wd vxl slash that's complete minus motor and esc for $100 lol. Guess if it won't I'll take my 4s castle motor and esc from the pede abs have another slash lol

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Well I guess we will find out cuz I accidentally won a bid on a 2wd vxl slash that's complete minus motor and esc for $100 lol. Guess if it won't I'll take my 4s castle motor and esc from the pede abs have another slash lol
LOL....I like the word ,accidentally!.....:hehe:

It sounds like a good deal!

James nichols

RCNT Basher
I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol
Sometimes ,RC's can take a full 360 on which way they go ,I did that a lot with rollers & parts ,that's how that I ended up
with 3 Mgt;s ,an looking at my spare parts now ,I think that there is enough for a fourth one!....:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Slash 4x4 chassis brace by Axis r/c! Axis R/C 0
robmob ProLine Slash Chassis Saver Short Course Trucks 3
T Low CG Dirt oval chassis for Slash Short Course Trucks 3
WoodiE GorillaMaxx Slash Chassis Stadium Trucks 4
WoodiE GorillaMaxx Slash Chassis Short Course Trucks 16
H New Slash Chassis to compete with SC10? Stadium Trucks 1
NurturantQuasar What are ways to help keep sand out of slash 4x4 Electric RC 5
NurturantQuasar Monster slash 4x4 destroys spur when full throttle from stand still Electric RC 3
A Slash throttle sticking Electric RC 2
NurturantQuasar How much would cutting a hole in my slash 4x4 body reduce motor and esc temps? Short Course Trucks 3
NurturantQuasar Center diff slash Short Course Trucks 1
NurturantQuasar Modifications to turn slash 4x4 vxl into a high speed street monster. Electric RC 0
Racer 1966 My Covid19/Furloughed Slash Project RC Builds and Projects 21
O Traxxas slash 2wd lcg nerf bar issues Electric RC 9
The RC Car Slash to Tekno or Losi steering setup switch Electric RC 5
The RC Car Hyped: Slash 4x4 Electric RC 16
The RC Car Setting up my Slash 4x4 to race. Which motor should I buy? Electric RC 14
The RC Car The Slash overheated, again, but something ain't smooth today. . . Electric RC 14
The RC Car Best stiff shocks for on-road slash? Short Course Trucks 9
J 4x4 slash clutch/diff Short Course Trucks 3
The RC Car Anybody know of a good screw driver set for slash 4x4 under $30? Tools 8
The RC Car Slash 4x4 over heated after long hard drive down the driveway, again 🙄 Electric RC 19
The RC Car Looking for good affordable on-road tires for my Slash 4x4 Short Course Trucks 9
Kimmie28 Slash question Short Course Trucks 22
Z Traxxas Slash "upgrades?"? Electric RC 15
The RC Car Looking for screw set for Slash 4x4, and wondering what spur/pinion combination I should use. Electric RC 4
J 4x4 slash axle carriers Short Course Trucks 15
The RC Car Traxxas Slash overheating or not? Electric RC 18
J Slash Mips x duty axles Short Course Trucks 8
J Slash 4x4 vxl axles Short Course Trucks 28
J Traxxas slash 4wd Short Course Trucks 3
B Traxxas Slash or JLB Cheetah? Buggy and Truggy 6
dbulles1126 Headlights and taillights for Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive Electric RC 3
dbulles1126 Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive making noise Electric RC 4
N Traxxas Slash 1/16 servo not moving Electric RC 17
N Traxxas slash problem PLEASE HELP Electric RC 6
johnnydmd INVADER - Nitro Slash drag car RC Builds and Projects 66
D Nitro Slash Monster Truck??? Nitro RC 0
hoonigan What is WORLDS Cheapest BL Combo today NEW for SLASH 4X4 / Big 4wd Shortcourse 1/10. Little Bit Faster. SPLASH PROOF also atleast Short Course Trucks 2
D Need a venom 4200 mah 7.2v battery charger as well as a mount so i can install it onto my traxxas slash 1/16 Electric RC 1
R/C Newbie Traxxas Slash 2wd shocks Electric RC 6
Y Traxxas Slash 2WD spur gear is loose Electric RC 6
D Traxxas slash 1/16 rockstar shell Stadium Trucks 0
Mattyfats420 Slash 4x4. Brushed Short Course Trucks 4
D3MON Pro-Line Powerstroke 6025-00 (Pre-Slash) Suspension 4
joostin420 Slash 2wd ford raptor project for nephew Electric RC 7
S Slash 2wd Street truck Electric RC 21
crimsonfancy Here's my 2wd VXL Slash just done. Electric RC 8
CC1999 My Traxxas Collection mostly Slash models Short Course Trucks 31
S BLX Slash wheels for speed runs. Electric RC 1