Slash chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

James nichols

RCNT Member
I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
I broke my 2wd stampede chassis is half. So now I'd like to buy a slash chassis and put all my stampede stuff on it. I didn't know where to post so I posted here and in monster trucks. Those of you that have done it how do you like it. Secondly does anybody have a slash chassis or roller that want to get rid of?
LOL.....That is what makes RC fun!......:celebrate:

An I had just see some good used 2wd slash chassis on E-bay pretty cheap!

James nichols

RCNT Member
Well I guess we will find out cuz I accidentally won a bid on a 2wd vxl slash that's complete minus motor and esc for $100 lol. Guess if it won't I'll take my 4s castle motor and esc from the pede abs have another slash lol

James nichols

RCNT Member
I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
I'm half tempted to just swap motor and esc and not even deal with the swap lol and just wait till I find a killer deal on a roller stampede and use this one for parts lol
Sometimes ,RC's can take a full 360 on which way they go ,I did that a lot with rollers & parts ,that's how that I ended up
with 3 Mgt;s ,an looking at my spare parts now ,I think that there is enough for a fourth one!....:cool: