Slash 4x4 vxl axles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a 2s I didn't break anything. When I went to 3s is when the carnage started lol

Same hear ,but also ,I am not sure if it makes a difference or not ,but the 2s that I have ,is only a 2200 Mah battery ,
the 3s that I used was a 5500 mah!
I havent broke nothing on the puney 2s yet!...:D

The 2S I ran were 7200mah and I'd run a couple back to back if I didn't break something during the first one. It held up ok until I put grippier tires on it, then I started busting the rear axles. For a long time, I ran 2S with either the stock motor/esc or castle sct sv3/3800 and traxxas 2.8" chevrons. Those didn't get a ton of grip, which was easier on the axles and stuff.

Then I got trenchers and started snapping axles and went with MIP, then went with 3S and ended up with a center diff.

Thanks for yve advice guys. I just bit the bullet and bought the mips x-duty axles. I found some on amazon that were discounted
K cool how much? If they break you should use the Tekno driveshafts

Tekno driveshafts are the best, and affordable

Traxxas makes a set of drive shafts for that also but they are about the same prices as the MIP axle. They are probably just as durable but are a little bit lighter.

Back