Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that cats will lay on anything no matter how uncomfortable it is. 🤣
This is kit kat.

20230922_215511.jpg

It's hard to believe something so cute could be such a terror as an adult. All German and 42 teeth. My RC collection is safe. Her name is Izzi, kind of like Uzzi except different.View attachment 172068
Adorable! Absolutely fluff ball.

My mom had 3 1 year old shepards when she died. They got more rotten after she left. Just this morning the 75 IBS jumped in my lap at 4am and curled up and went to bed.

The other one a while later jumped on me and then off again 4 times playing with her sister.

The other morning they were playing between my legs. I got nipped a few times snd called her name. She looks me dead in the eye and then bites me 3 more times.

Hard to believe they love to cuddle. And your pillow is there pillow by any means.

Izzy is 80lb now and well socialized and social but not friendly. She won't let strangers pet her and she only takes orders from family members. Around my family she is jolly, alert, and always wants to play. She has rules pertaining to my bed. She can only jump up on my bed if I'm on it. She won't jump up on my bed if it isn't made and if I'm not on it or it's at night she requires an invitation. I didn't make these rules, she did. Shepards seem to be more socially alert than other dogs.

This is Oliver, he is my sisters dog and we take him a couple hours a week.
He loves it over here and is a very smart dog. Such a pleasure to play with.
We have to make sure we have a dog treat and toys for him when he gets here.

IMG_1108.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG

Gizmo "Mo" Jr. is the latest addition to our family. 1/2 Teacup Yorkie, 1/4 Chihuahua, and 1/4 Jack Russle hes a 3.5 lbs bundle of cuddle. Hes got to be one of the sweetest and mild mannered dogs I've ever had. Hes also the first tiny dog I've ever had. <3

395453_n.jpg
395426098_72814_n.jpg