Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She takes pride in her art.

IMG_0799.JPG

Now you will have to sleep with one eye open, your blood has been sampled, and found delicious. :hungry:
She kept going after it after the bleeding. She likes to burrow her head into me and wrap her paws around my arm and pull.

5am I was sleeping in the rocker, and she jumps in my lap and curls up.

She kept going after it after the bleeding. She likes to burrow her head into me and wrap her paws around my arm and pull.

5am I was sleeping in the rocker, and she jumps in my lap and curls up.
She looks like she could get pretty playful with that look she is giving you 😜

Nordy's attacking that Gumby like I did the last of my gummy frogs. Don't let @Xraycer see Nordy biting the head like that. He's sensitive to biting heads and appendages off things 🤪
He always attacks the face for some reason, especially the eyes.. 🤣

Nordy's attacking that Gumby like I did the last of my gummy frogs. Don't let @Xraycer see Nordy biting the head like that. He's sensitive to biting heads and appendages off things 🤪
@WickedFog is right, but that's Gumby......KILL 'EM, NORDY! KILL 'EM!!!

I am really curious how long Gumby will last tangling with that ferocious beast!
Some toys last longer than others…. He’s got a hole bunch of stuff. (Spoiled Brat) The last Gumby held up for over a year. 🤯 He usually just wants to get the squeaker out and munch on their face for a bit. 🤣

Too cute. There is a black cat that lives outdoors here. I have seen her strut by me, completely ignoring me for the last few years. The other day she walked right up to me and started spreading fur around my legs. She is the most lovable cat. I'll try to get a pic of her.

Too cute. There is a black cat that lives outdoors here. I have seen her strut by me, completely ignoring me for the last few years. The other day she walked right up to me and started spreading fur around my legs. She is the most lovable cat. I'll try to get a pic of her.
Mama was a previous tenants cat due to circumstances beyond his control he couldn’t take her one day she just decided we were hers now n she lived here helped herself to the house and everything lol she’s sweet when she wants to be

Mama was a previous tenants cat due to circumstances beyond his control he couldn’t take her one day she just decided we were hers now n she lived here helped herself to the house and everything lol she’s sweet when she wants to be
I wish I could have a cat, but Breydon and I are both really allergic to them.