Show me yer pumpkins!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Since it is almost Halloween does anyone have some good Jack-O-Lanterns carved out? Here are my two.
Picture093.jpg
Picture104.jpg

Its been a long time since i cut a pumpkin....Good job the big one looks great

We're such terrible parents, we've been so busy the last 2 weeks we haven't gotten any pumpkins to carve. Our kids did get to carve a couple with my father-in-law, so they didn't totally miss out. We live out in the 'sticks' and don't get any trick or treaters, we have to drive in town to let our kids have their fun.

We live out in the 'sticks' and don't get any trick or treaters, we have to drive in town to let our kids have their fun.

Yeah, I grew up like that. My parents would take us to two or three towns within a 20 mile circle... SO MUCH CANDY!!!

Although, my wife grew up in the Chicago burbs and apparently they would get so much loot they would have to carry a garbage bag in the car just to get it all... Apparently her mother really liked candy?

lmao! my parents totally did the same thing but now i live in the city i may actully have to give my candy away=(

Since it is almost Halloween does anyone have some good Jack-O-Lanterns carved out? Here are my two.
Picture093.jpg
Picture104.jpg
Nice pumpkins, love the one best, i dont know if it was made like that there but it kinda looks a bit like Che Guevara, Bob Marley or even Jim Morrison...anyway i like it!!

Last edited:
I also thought it was Bob Marley. I was just about to ask.
I'll be darned....you are the first to get it! You guys are good! I got the pattern off of an old picture of him. The picture was really dark and the only part of his face you could see was what shines through on the pumpkin.

We picked up one of those kits at the store. The wife did the traditional one with my son and he picked out the other design for me to do.

img1225508123661.gif

When I first saw the Marley punkin, I think it was your avatar.