Sledge M2C parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterRc

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Boating
Does anyone here have experience with M2C ? I was checking out some some M2C parts for my sledge to purchase in the future but are they worth the price over stock?

I've used M2C with zero complaints. In reality any upgrade parts are a step above stock.
I would also check out RPM RC . I use RPM when ever I can.
RPM plastic is a little bit softer than stock so they flex better with a hard hit.

I have nearly all the xmaxx parts from M2C and run their chassis on an outcast 8s. Great stuff. Great customer service. I crashed and bent their motor mount on the xmaxx and they replaced it for free. I'd highly recommend them.

I have a M2C chassis, carbon shock towers, and complete driveshaft kit. Bracing is Integy and my gear boxes are Vitavon. it's powered by a Hobbywing 1650kv. This truck has absorbed so much abuse it amazes me it still works. I don't mean it's been jumped a few times, I mean I rip the wing mount off the truck every weekend type of abuse. Everything is still straight.

As the truck sits now with a 6200mah battery weighs 15.8lbs.

My V4 and V5 Kratons are M2Ced out and I have had good luck with all their stuff except their hinge pin system.

Sorry, I forgot the picture.

IMG_4251.JPG

Last edited:
M2C Sledge parts.

Chassis plate, 5 stars.
Shock towers both carbon and aluminum, 5 stars.
Hinge pin retainers, 3 stars (broke the A block, deformed the D block, still better than stock).
Hinge pins, 0 stars ( they used to be good but they break pretty easily now, I run Arrma pins on my Sledge).
Revers motor mount, 5 stars (I run a KCRC motor mount. My two friends who run M2C swair by them).
Driveshafts, 5 stars.

M2C Sledge parts.

Chassis plate, 5 stars.
Shock towers both carbon and aluminum, 5 stars.
Hinge pin retainers, 3 stars (broke the A block, deformed the D block, still better than stock).
Hinge pins, 0 stars ( they used to be good but they break pretty easily now, I run Arrma pins on my Sledge).
Revers motor mount, 5 stars (I run a KCRC motor mount. My two friends who run M2C swair by them).
Driveshafts, 5 stars.
Thank you, mines still stock. Once I break something on it I'll defently buy M2C to replace.