WPL C24-1 HELP!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyBooty

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Does anyone here have a wpl c24 they they installed the full metal links and shocks upgrades, if so, I really need your help, I bought this upgrade kit about a month ago and ever since I have never got anything to work proprely, the isntall went smotth as silk but It made me realize that in some places, it really sint ideal. the suspension links hit on the steering links, the axle shafts hit on the suspension links, the driveshaft is all whacky from the strange positioning of the rear axle with the suspenion links, please someone help me:arghh::arghh:

Pics might help. You may have something wrong, so seeing it can help us diagnose your problem 😉

Last edited:
Pics might help. You may have something wrong, so seeing it can help us diagnose your problem 😉
IMG_20240124_101942.jpg

Ok so right here the axle collides with the bottom of the shock

IMG_20240124_102025.jpg

And here is the steering setup, for some reason the servo doesn't work on the ground but the servo worked perfectly fine in a 1/10 drift car, the black link is from the stock car

Those ball swivels are what's causing the steering knuckle to hit the shock. Those look really long for some reason.

The steering link... you may have a problem with your servo saver. I'd try ditching the servo saver and put a longer horn on it to straighten out that steering link a little better. You will need to be able to set your servo endpoints though, and not sure how the factory WPL radio handles that if that is what you are using.

Those ball swivels are what's causing the steering knuckle to hit the shock. Those look really long for some reason.

The steering link... you may have a problem with your servo saver. I'd try ditching the servo saver and put a longer horn on it to straighten out that steering link a little better. You will need to be able to set your servo endpoints though, and not sure how the factory WPL radio handles that if that is what you are using.
Should I trim the axle shaft with a dremel? And i ditched that crappy wpl radio, I'm usuing a normal flysky.

Back