Whose Line is it anyway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

"Honey, where's my RC credit card?"
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Last night the wifey and I, along with my younger sister and her hubby, went out for some yummy steak dinner and then went to a Live show of Whose Line is it Anyway. It was freakin' awesome! I've seen almost every episode of the TV show. Ryan Stiles was hilarious! I wish Colin was there as those 2 are great together. Wayne Brady would have been cool too. Had a great time!
23590.jpeg
20231021_194555.jpg
20231021_211824.jpg
20231021_213111.jpg
20231021_204922.jpg

Used to watch that all the time. Loved when Drew Carey was the host.

That is so cool. The wife and I are huge fans of Who's Line.
I always hook up the big screen and we watch it a couple times a week.
Funniest show ever.
You mentioned Hagerstown MD, which is very cool also.
I was stationed at FT. Ritchie MD and we traveled to Hagerstown a couple of times for a little getaway.

That is so cool. The wife and I are huge fans of Who's Line.
I always hook up the big screen and we watch it a couple times a week.
Funniest show ever.
You mentioned Hagerstown MD, which is very cool also.
I was stationed at FT. Ritchie MD and we traveled to Hagerstown a couple of times for a little getaway.
Yup.....Love that show!!!!

I remember you mentioning that before. We lived right outside Hagerstown for 20 years and now live in Smithsburg.....bout 10 mins from Cascade/FT. Ritchie....right down the road from rt 491. My daughter did an indoor soccer camp at FT. Ritchie a couple years ago. Beautiful area.

Yes it is, I Loved it there. We lived in a little apartment building at the top of the hill above FT Ritchie.

Back