Should I buy this?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get it for really cheap, yes. Compare prices. How much would a new one cost in the UK, cut that in half because it's used, cut that in half because it's smashed, don't pay more than that.

Well I can buy it new for £190 here but really will only be bidding up to maybe £45 on this as I know I am going to have to spend money on it but just thought it could be a decent little project to fettle as I now have my Menace up and running again.

I did some research. not much in the way of aftermarket support for this model. not to mention many of the hop ups have been discontinued on tower. I wouldnt buy this based on the fact i think you may end up spending more time and money on finding parts than you did when you first purchased it.

just my 2cents ;)

Because you already have a nitro rig, your aware of whats involved with wrenching (especially a broken 1). I think your current mindset of going to 45 is a safe bet. While the rig doest have a ton of aftermarket available it does have enough stock parts available to be able to get her runnin

I just sold one of these working for £75 to give u a idea but if u do end up buying I have a spare rear wheel for it which also could be used for the front (hub) it does have a tire buts as I said its a rear so u would need another rear tire and hub for a match

I just sold one of these working for £75 to give u a idea but if u do end up buying I have a spare rear wheel for it which also could be used for the front (hub) it does have a tire buts as I said its a rear so u would need another rear tire and hub for a match

Thanks for that! Do you know what size hex hubs they have on them as I have a set I bought for my Menace before realising that it has 14mm hex not 12mm.

Back