She's Done and All Back together!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatblack

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
She's Done and All Back together! PICS!

So I pulled everything off the old stock chassis and set out to transfer everything over to the ACNCM 6mm machined chassis I won on ebay for SUPER cheap! In the meantime, I was waiting for some FLM chassis braces I bought for a great deal as well. I got home from vacation and had all the parts waiting. Just finished bolting it all up tonight and does it ever look mean!

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. This thing is gotta be a stout SOB now!

As of so far, the mod list looks like this:

ACNCM 6mm machined chassis
FLM Chassis Braces
Hardcore Racing Front and Rear Bulks
RPM Bulkhead braces
RPM Full Skids
RPM A Arms
Traxxas Big Bores
RC Raven Progressive Springs
Revo Spec Axles/ Carriers/Turnbuckles
RDLogics Center CVD's
JR Sport 126MG steering servo
Traxxas 2055 handling the throttle/breaking
Ofna Picco .26 MAxx JL Red Dot
Fantom Works Steel Pipe
Custom Axial Wicked Retro Wheels/Traxxas Chevron Tires
Pro-Line '72 Chevy Shortbed

...so ya, she's pretty much done until I blow the 2.5 tranny and old diffs out! Maybe some RPM shock towers if I find a good buy.

Last edited:
Nice!!

Wow! That sounds like you've got a really sweet ride now. Looking foward to seeing those pics.

pics pics pics!! we want pics!! lol

Pictures? Yes that would be nice. I am surprised no has said any thing yet. Rolex is normally on top of that. They don't call him Captain Obvious for nothing!

MAbye you should try Heat shrink tubing!!!!!!

wait wrong thread

I mean PICS!!!!!!!

I think something is missing :D

pichers.JPG

PICS ill get some of my new BB tmaxx When my bro comes home so i can use his camera

Easy, fellas, easy! Had a date day with the wife which means an even better evening! ;)

Here's a few I snapped with my iPhone:

3492697998_2432e30c55.jpg

3491924414_d2b1b300cf.jpg

3491923176_cf3e7008fe.jpg

Full on shoot next week. Supposed to rain all week, so after that passes, it'll be out to she what she can take!

aww man...that thing is AWESOME!!!

Thanks man! I'm just ready to go out and get 'er dirty!

Sweet ride...

Looks like it'll be fun.

Lovin' the wheels!

Nice Rig

There good quality photos taken from the iPhone... haven't seen any photos that the iPhone has taken before now and i must say... WOW

Nice! Let me know what you think of the Fantom pipe. I run one on my Savage and I like it a lot.

I've ran the Fantom Pipe for quite awhile. I don't have anything to compare it to on the new mill, but I like it a lot. Great sound. Great Looks. Keeps a great tune. On my old FR15 mounted up on my RC10GT, it REALLY brought the truck to life. Just insane power!

Awesome truck. And the quality on those pictures is insanely good. :D

Back