servo prob?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfarcticman

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i had my car out i reste the servo arm on my throttle servo and it sa hitec and i got a hitec agressor am and wen i adjust the trim it doesn't go as far as it used to like its on bakwards or sumthing can sumone help?

Damn Dude. Read your post. Do you understand it?????

I'm taking a guess you had the servo arm off?
If that is the case move it one notch the way you need it. Is the servo humming at either end of travel?

If you don't have much travel and you took the linkage off the servo arm, move it one hole to the outside.

Do yourself a favor and read your posts before posting. It'll help the guys to help you.

oo sorry man i was rele tired when i wrote that so sorry u couldnt understand it ill explain better i took my motor off to check sumthing and clean my chassis up and the linkages that come from the carb i took off and the brake linkage i took off, i put them back on to the servo arm the way its showed in the manual, reset the servo arm bak onto the servo at the normal position i think its all the way on and when i try to adjust my throttle trim it doesn't adjust as much as it did before and my batteries are good so i was wondering u guys could help me and srry bout my first post i didnt relize that

try to take the servo arm off the servo, then with the arm off. turn on your radio & receiver & center the trim on the radio....then put the arm back on in the location it used to be in

From what I could understand, I think you need to remove the linkages, set your trim on your Transmitter to neutral or zero and then re attach your linkages. Looks RP said it already.

for future help needs, please try to post correctly to ensure people will help you correctly.

yeah it may me the linkages as well....oops forgot to say to keep your radio on after centering. while attaching the arm.