270 servo travel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty69

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a Hosyond DS3235 35kg Digital RC Servo High Torque All Metal Gear Coreless Motor Waterproof Servo Motors for RC Robot, Car, Truck (Control Angle 270°)Hosyond DS3235 35kg Digital RC Servo High Torque All Metal Gear Coreless Motor Waterproof Servo Motors for RC Robot, Car, Truck (Control Angle 270°) on Amazon. it indicates that it is a 270 degree servo, but it only operates in the 180 degree range. I have tried to adjust the trim, however that only decreses the operating range. What do I need to do to make it operate in the full range? I am using a HotRC DS-600 6ch 2.4GHz transmitter w/ a DS-600 PWM6 Receiver.

I purchased a Hosyond DS3235 35kg Digital RC Servo High Torque All Metal Gear Coreless Motor Waterproof Servo Motors for RC Robot, Car, Truck (Control Angle 270°)Hosyond DS3235 35kg Digital RC Servo High Torque All Metal Gear Coreless Motor Waterproof Servo Motors for RC Robot, Car, Truck (Control Angle 270°) on Amazon. it indicates that it is a 270 degree servo, but it only operates in the 180 degree range. I have tried to adjust the trim, however that only decreses the operating range. What do I need to do to make it operate in the full range? I am using a HotRC DS-600 6ch 2.4GHz transmitter w/ a DS-600 PWM6 Receiver.
You would have to use a plane receiver
And remote

There's absolutely no reason why a plane radio rx would give you more travel. when add says suitable for car in it. servo is faulty end back try another
please tell why you say this Luke??????
I've purchased servo for special needs in my summit with 270 degree travel installed them had the said travel. Adjusted trm to my needs

Normal servos use a 1000-2000us pulse, the datasheet on that one shows a 500-2500us pulse, the receiver needs to be able to reach those extended endpoints.

I know radiolink can be configured to throw 120%, which would get you most of the way there.

There's absolutely no reason why a plane radio rx would give you more travel. when add says suitable for car in it. servo is faulty end back try another
please tell why you say this Luke??????
I've purchased servo for special needs in my summit with 270 degree travel installed them had the said travel. Adjusted trm to my needs
I don't know. it was just a suggestion

no radio will improve his throw. there are little tabs on the main gear that stops the throw. some one put wrong main gear in it thats the issue
send back get another one is only way

no radio will improve his throw. there are little tabs on the main gear that stops the throw. some one put wrong main gear in it thats the issue
send back get another one is only way
Unless his dual rates are set too low maybe?