SCX24 News - Latest Mods for the Lil Guys

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we have our share of mud around here, but I just never cared much for them.
I love watching it, but I would never want to do it. The cleanup afterwards scares me too much 😉

nah, You guys convinced me to stick with the MTs. I feel in love with em when I first saw em and I dont think I've seen anyone else in here rockin' em so Ima stick with em :)

Furitek just came out with a V2 of the Lizard. It now has a positive on-off switch, plugs instead of cables for the motor, a higher/adjustable BEC up to 6.5v, and it can now handle 3s! All in a tiny little ESC. Plus it still has that super slow crawling ability. Definitely grabbing one of these bad boys...

Nice, glad I haven't got the other one yet, the upgrade looks good! Thanks for the heads up. :)
It's not listed on their site yet, so not sure when it will actually be available. I am ordering a PN Racing motor/motor mount/gear set for the Deadbolt from Kenon Hobby in a couple weeks. Saw a vid on it and it looks pretty powerful.

Once I find some black or green metal portals Ill put em on Betty
I wonder if there is any info out there on what paint best matches the Betty the closest. I still intend on grabbing a Betty body and painting one up myself. Just haven't got around to researching that yet.

I really want the green C10, but I don't care for the smaller tires and less ground clearance. However, these porter axles would be a game changer.

I really want the green C10, but I don't care for the smaller tires and less ground clearance. However, these porter axles would be a game changer.
The bad thing with the C10, even with those smaller tires, they still rub the body. I like the look of the small tires, so yeah, the portals on it would be pretty sweet.

I had to trim the body on my C10 a little bit but still rubs. Not nearly as bad though.
I thought about doing that, but then I saw these portals were going to be available soon, so I waited. Now it is just the matter of money 😜