SCX24 "DEADbolt" getting a makeover.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will happen, my computer at work talks to me all the time. ;)
Yes!!! The pay to play coin slot is awesome love it.. that scorpion is sick!!! Should find a sticker like that for the hood... then the ☠☠ on the back panels by the lights little ones.. find ones with tie rod or something RC related behind the skull.... I love skulls very cool work hard drive 👍👍

Yes!!! The pay to play coin slot is awesome love it.. that scorpion is sick!!! Should find a sticker like that for the hood... then the ☠☠ on the back panels by the lights little ones.. find ones with tie rod or something RC related behind the skull.... I love skulls very cool work hard drive 👍👍
Not a scorpion. I believe it is the baby of the monster from the Alien movies.

That was another "it spoke to me" moment. 🤣
I got one for your hood bud
Screenshot_20210830-172558_Google.jpg

Not a scorpion. I believe it is the baby of the monster from the Alien movies.
Yes your rite

Well the "DOOMbuggy" whispered to me tonight, and now it's sporting some baby D-rings. I raided the wife's jewelry stuff and found some rings that were small enough, slapped some paint on them. ( touch up tomorrow when I'm not so tired) Not perfect but still a fun bit of accessorizing. 🤣

PSX_20210901_210745.jpg

Well the "DOOMbuggy" whispered to me tonight, and now it's sporting some baby D-rings. I raided the wife's jewelry stuff and found some rings that were small enough, slapped some paint on them. ( touch up tomorrow when I'm not so tired) Not perfect but still a fun bit of accessorizing. 🤣
Dude, when Mrs. Doom finds out that you swiped her hoops......🔪

Dude, when Mrs. Doom finds out that you swiped her hoops......🔪

If you were just buying jewelry for your RC's, that wouldn't be abnormal man. But steeling your wife's jewelry to give to your other love... that is just wicked! 😎🤠😜🤫
Hey, she gave me permission! I mean seriously, I want to live. 🤣

Sorry but we all know how this is going to turn out.. Mrs.DOOM will be asking this weekend. Have you seen the little hoops I had in my jewelry box.. I wanted to wear them tonight.. Mr.DOOM says ummmm NO I HAVEN'T SORRY DEAR🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh crap sorry I guess I hit the send button a second later.. 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't figure she would kill you dead, just use the cleaver in a way to help you achieve that soprano singing voice 😲

😸
Can you say BOBBITT......😲😫😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry but we all know how this is going to turn out.. Mrs.DOOM will be asking this weekend. Have you seen the little hoops I had in my jewelry box.. I wanted to wear them tonight.. Mr.DOOM says ummmm NO I HAVEN'T SORRY DEAR🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh crap sorry I guess I hit the send button a second later.. 🤣🤣🤣
It's ok, I painted them red, she will never recognize them! ;)

It's ok, I painted them red, she will never recognize them! ;)
I didn't even realize those bosses were there. I am going to have to see if I can fab something up now.

Last edited:
:doh: I did a dumb thing when I ordered my beadlock wheels the other day. I didn't realize they bolted from the back. Since the bolts are in the back side my wheel weights won't work with them.

Since I'm running wheel weights on both my Deadbolts I will store the new wheels for now. It gives me an excuse to get another SCX24 for the holiday season. ;) When I get the next one I will use different methods to get my weight, but didn't want to waste the wheel weights I already have.

:doh: I did a dumb thing when I ordered my beadlock wheels the other day. I didn't realize they bolted from the back. Since the bolts are in the back side my wheel weights won't work with them.

Since I'm running wheel weights on both my Deadbolts I will store the new wheels for now. It gives me an excuse to get another SCX24 for the holiday season. ;) When I get the next one I will use different methods to get my weight, but didn't want to waste the wheel weights I already have.
Which wheels did you get?