Schumacher Menace 21

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have one on the way to my doorstep from Harco Hobbies.

Comments anyone?

Schumacher Menace 21 - 1/10 Scale 4WD - Insane Speed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details: Schumacher Menace 21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* speeds of over 70 mph!
* 3 speed auto transmission
* 4 wheel drive
* reliable "e-start" system
* pre-painted and trimmed body
* high-quality ball bearings
* powerful, top-quality disc brake
* CNC alloy tuned pipe
* strong purple alloy chassis
* alloy dirt guards
* CVD driveshafts.
* single belt transmission
* factory assembled
* 2.1 hp pro engine / .21 cu / 3.5 cc

Attachments

• menace.bmp
    350.1 KB · Views: 292
They have one at my lhs i was talking to the owner. and he said that you need a radio for it. they had it in for 2 hours and sold it. So it must a good car but i have a feeling it goes to fast for its own good. if it is anything like a traxxas rustler then it will wheelie all the time
Doug

Did you get it in yet? I am looking into one and would like to know how you like it.

Harco e-mailed me today that it was sent out today. Should have been sent out over a week ago. Oh well, at least it is on its way. Shipping from FL to CA via UPS so it will take about a week. for me to get it. I will post pics and such.

great keep us posted I am looking into getting one. Just need to ask the track what class they are going to put me in????

Well my Menace has finally arrived.

The truck is well put together and looks sweet with all the purple aluminum parts. It is extremely light for a 4 wheel drive and is roughly the same size as a XXXNT or Rustler. Tires are the same size as well. I actually wouldn't clasify the Menace as a monster truck. It is more like a 4 Wheel Drive Stadium Truck. I can't wait to get this thing broke-in and see what it can do.

i know that i said i didnt like these trucks in other forums i bought one yesterday and it kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

So tell us how you like it.. Is it FAST? I'm looking into buying one

is it fast, IS IT FAST?!!!!!!! hell yeah :flamer: i love it it is one high quality truck. comes hopped up right out of the box. i took it down to a parking lot with my buddies and there 4 tecs and rs4s and big block tmaxxs. buy the time i hit 2nd gear they were all in the dust and i still had one gear left :breakdown it is a great source of cash(settling all of the mine are faster bets, they can't win!!!!!!)

i take it all back! this truck sucks big time. it is made out ot poopy matterials, take the shocks for instance, i have seen thicker aluminum on a pop can. i have had it for under a month and i have already spent 600+bucks just trying to keep it running. this thing is for sale. word to the wise, stay away,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay far far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!schumacher suuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :ban: :whip: :( :(

Wow man, what EXACTLY has gone wrong with your truck? Give details about EVERYTHING please!

Wow dude that's a pretty drastic change what happened???

I guess thats what happens when you don't get the expensive toys like that magic wheel replica that was on a thread awhile back.

here is just a short laundry list of everything that broke with out even crashing!!!!!!!!!! just from driving around a parking lot, shock tower mounts front and rear, all of the shock bodies are deformed, the belt wore out, the "limited slip diffs" over slipped and well you get the drift, 2nd speed clutch unit broke, brake hex stripped out, brake disk cracked, cvd's deformed, and the list goes on. :doh: not to mention that schumacher parts cost an arm and a leg. and i know your all thinking that I'm a bad driver and i dont know what I'm doing,,,,,,but that isnt true i always get to supermaxx a main at the track and at least the a main with my mad force. i work a t ahobby store as a mechanic so i know my stuff an the internal bits of the menace are the lowest grade poop i have ever seen, it all looks pretty on the outside but on the inside after about 3 runs it starts to deteriorate. schumacher is possibly the most overpriced company with the shitiest cars I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HOPE YOUR LISTENING SCHUMACHER I HATE YYOOUU!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry metallica, seems like you got ripped off.

Wow man that sucks,i had a guy try to trade one to me and i said no just because even though i have never seen one,a 70mph 3 speed 1/10 scale just SOUNDS like a problem waitin to happen!

What about the other guy robmod? did he ever say how his runs?

Sounds like i'll stay away from the schumacher:jet:

Dude you should write what's goin on there. I would. Kinda sounds like the HPI Nitro MT. It's a really great truck but only with lots and lots of hop ups. I loved mine b4 it was stolen. Later

hey, it all works out in the end. i traded the shitmacher for a brand new hardcore titanium tc3 with a picco .12 and a brand new an xterminator pro!!!! talk about a great exchange. the guy thought the shitmacher was cooler than both of his other rides,,,I SURE DONT. :wedgie: i love stupid people with lots of cash :hamster: :hamster: :hamster: :hamster: :hamster: :hamster:

Dude I want to find a trade like that damnit, c'mon suckas gimme your cool nitros and I'll give you my nikko electric. HEHE

newnitrofan ...you have a nikko...hey i'll trade ya a 1/8scale serpent for it.......:no_commen :dumb: :confused: //LOL

metallicamaxx..hey man glad to hear it worked out for ya in the end,it sucks gettin stuck with somthing that you dont like. And that sounds like a awsome trade man!:ahh:

MAXX

Back