New Comp Buggy engine from SH Engines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
PT2004-XB.JPG

This is a new compitition level buggy engine from Taiwanese engine makers SH Engines.

Specs:

Type: PT2004-XB
Cublic cpapcity: 3.497 cc
Bore: 16.27 mm
Stroke: 16.75 mm
R.P.M 34000
Power HP 2.5
Weight 345 g

"This is SH.21 off road competition rear exhaust engine.

It's developed especially for 1/8 scale off road racing , also tally with

ROAR. IFMAR and EFRA legal.

The PT2004-XB comes with Slide carb. ,golden anodized aluminum head

and is made from super competition aluminum alloy for lightweight strength,

a unique double bushing connecting rod as well.

We truly believe SH PT2004-XB will bring you a high performance and

more durable ."

COOLING HEAD

It is four-leaved (a cylindrical shape with 4 millings ). Four more millings improves the cooling of the glowplug.
TE2002K.JPG

BORN ROOM

Bulted with a special alloy to safe the compression under very hot temperatures.
TE003C.JPG

CRANKCASE

Developed trough 3D CAD and is made in aluminium alloy with the inner ports obtained by casting procedures.
TE019K.JPG

SHAFT

14mm diameter shaft perfectly checked and balanced. It is tested by a roughness control of the pin.
TE017L.JPG

SLEEVE

The sleeve is realized with a special brass alloy, rectified and lapped. It has 8 lights.
TE2017.JPG

PISTON

Casted, rectified and super-checked.
TE2031.JPG

CON ROD

Is made with a new alloy of very high quality ultra-sound checked and it is completely realized on CNC working center. The bushing is made with a new characteristics at high temperature and RPM.
TE008D.JPG

BEARINGS

Developed for high speed rpm.
TE016A.JPG

CARBURETOR

Slide carburetor in aluminum alloy with induction diameter of 7.0mm & 7.5mm double low needle adjustment.
TE009E.JPG

IMO this is the only race engine coming from this area of the world. Looks to be solid.

poop, give me a minute and I will resize, the images I copied did not look so damn big. Sorry......

humblodblazer said:
poop, give me a minute and I will resize, the images I copied did not look so damn big. Sorry......
:LoL: at least you caught it.

If this is priced like the rest of their engines, then I'm gonna get one! I have a 24.7 with the big cooling head and the thing is insane! Great engines for a great price! GO SH/XTM!

Back