Sold / Found FS/FT: Schumacher Menace .21 w/ mods & hops

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroROCKS

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Schumacher Menace .21 4x4 Stadium Truck RTR w/ Airtronics RX/TX Has TT .21 w/ rotostart and 3 - speed tranny.

I've changed the axles out to MIP's to fit regular 2.2 stadium wheels. Added blue aluminum wheel hexes and RPM clawz w/ SnakeEyes in front and PinSteps in back (90%+) thread life. Also added aluminum upper suspension mounts and Dual chamber CVEC pipe. Has blue aluminum integy shock springs in front.
Extra: suspension mount, rear hub, body posts, ball cups, and star wrench...also includes roto start drill bit.

May add a High Torque steering servo and New in package Dodge Ram stadium body if the deal is right.

CASH: $400 shipped w/ insurance
TRADE: High end 1/8 Buggy or Truggy or MT (NITRO)

[email protected]

Ttt ...........

hey pics to [email protected] or just post em... BTW, is this the menace that you were offering that guy on rczone the other day to trade?

Mikey...Redhatman...ya got pics!

red....Me and quinton have been toying w/ the idea of trading each other. I'd really rather have a 1/8 scale quality buggy...Hyper 7 or something...his is the 1/7th scale not really race-able (legally) anyways. If I took it I'd turn it into a giant monster truggy....but not sure ... got some decent offers so far so we'll see. LMK what ya got or cash offer (which would be good too)!

$400 seems a little steep... Like it has been stated before, stadium trucks do not hold their value like MTs and Buggies... Prepare to take the loss when selling, even if it is hopped up... Not to mention, schumachers arent the easiest to find parts for...

What are you the Blue Book of RC?!? All USED RC's take a loss...I've had enough, I know. @ $400 shipped that is a loss! Will I take less...maybe...but that's up to somebody else to offer. As for finding Schumachers parts:
http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/main.asp
This site has EVERY part for the truck and EVERY HOPUP for it IN STOCK and to your house in 3 days. I also know there is a hobby shop (not to far from me) Al's Hobby Shop near Chicago and Riders Hobbies in Detroit that Stock parts (seen em there last time I was in Detroit). SO, if u don't like the price...feel free to make an offer....otherwise QUIT CRAPPING ON OTHER PEOPLES THREADS!

$375 shipped or trade for a nice buggy....last bump till ebay.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back