Schumacher Fusion build #1 From .21 to .28 conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just wow. No words can express this beauty. I hope the body Is as flashy. Way back when I always wanted the Schumacer f350 3speed. Used to drool over that.

Wow. Just wow. No words can express this beauty. I hope the body Is as flashy. Way back when I always wanted the Schumacer f350 3speed. Used to drool over that.
Schumacher f350? What’s that?

And I’m saving the stock body, it has a lot of wear on it from being taken off so many times. I’m passively searching for a new body, but nothing really catches my eye. I want it to be something special. I’ve considered opening and painting my saleen mustang body for it, but it’s quite rare and I’m not sure I want to do that
62E83F5D-828A-46EB-98D4-94F52C06D7A8.jpeg

Oh a menace, yea those are super cool! I’m actually planning to get a menace gtr (same vehicle but road car version) at some point in the future. I’ve seen some nice menaces pop up but rarely below $300, which is sort of the bottom for nitro Schumacher stuff lately. If I see one for sale for a good price I’ll send it your way

It's really fascinating to see and own these rare things (rc nitro, bodies, trims etc). I don't have many RCs in my collection right now, but I recently added a rare Ofna CD3 PRO build kit.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that the body was a bit old and I needed to replace it. Well, thanks to a friend in the UK I managed to snag the exact same body but in much better shape
E42CB60C-99BB-42C5-BAFB-6009C2E10296.jpeg

Actually I grabbed a few, and now I have too many 😂
000FF576-1D0E-4278-B235-F5DF2719B242.jpeg

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that the body was a bit old and I needed to replace it. Well, thanks to a friend in the UK I managed to snag the exact same body but in much better shape
View attachment 180089

Actually I grabbed a few, and now I have too many 😂
View attachment 180090
Nitro fuel can be used to remove paint incase you want lights on them.

Thanks but I’m a simple guy, stickers are good enough for me 😂
Give it time. Ocd will hit. I used to think a doll in a crawler was stupid. I always tinted my windows....... looking at the new scx10iii cj7. I'm at the point now an open jeep driving is foolish with no driver, while a man playing with dolls ain't right either. 🫠