Santa is coming to town....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Santa dropped off a new project to add to my list. Now to decide what to do with it. Try to rebuild it with a gasoline engine like it had, Convert it to Nitro, or convert it to Electric. I'm leaning toward electric.

Thank you Santa!

20210623_142938.jpg
20210623_143405.jpg

You got me to spend more money on the octane. Didn't you.
Well it is out of my life. It is a real heartbreaker.
I did get to put the engine in the trashcan.

This dog will hunt again eventually! I'm thinking about doing an 8S electric conversion on it. I'm assuming theres tons of hop ups out there for this since its a Savage variant. :)

Anyone know where I can get a motor mount for a 4092 motor with a 25mm bolt pattern?

Not sure if this will help you out ? Or something from this place
Screenshot_20210624-122242_Google.jpg

Very cool. I have never bought a used RC, but you are making want to go shopping for some good deals.

This one is angled for boats otherwise that would work. The others wont work either

Very cool. I have never bought a used RC, but you are making want to go shopping for some good deals.
I didnt buy this, someone was throwing it out and I used an old Jedi mind trick on them in order to convince them to give it to me instead so I could make her sing again! :)

This one is angled for boats otherwise that would work. The others wont work either

I didnt buy this, someone was throwing it out and I used an old Jedi mind trick on them in order to convince them to give it to me instead so I could make her sing again! :)
Sorry man

Lol I'm a jackass I didn't even see it say angled for motor lol

Ok I just found rc4me.usa with hpi conversions going to text it to you now

Back