RX Battery charger under $40?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
also to add, generally i can leave batteries over night to charge. so i dont think the fast charging will benefit me too much... as far as i know the stock basic charger with red and green LED stops charging once it goes green. that correct?

Out of those two, I'd get the Dynamite. I would recommend looking at a charger that will charge lipos as well, just in case you decide to move to a lipo rx pack or come across a deal on an electric rig. I use the Onyx 235 and find it to be an extremely easy to use and understand charger, once I get more into electric rigs I will look into more powerful chargers but for now my 235 is fine. The 235 also has 10 memory settings, this allows you to set up a profile for...let's say you rx battery, once it's done you can switch over to another profile and charge any other battery you have without having to change any settings. If you go with the Onyx or any other one that has the banana plugs, I'd recommend an adapter like this.

Back