RS4 Bearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Do aftermarket bearings in a tourng car really make a big diffrence and what bearings do you recommend for a an RS4. Are these bearings just stock or are these faster bearings....Duratax I'd hope they'd be faster because they are 60 bucks

I assume that bearings make a BIG difference not shure about the ones u picked I dont know much my self but if u compare stock bearings to aftermarket the aftermarket would have more features Like these features on yours

FEATURES: Ball bearings reduce friction and last longer than bushings.
Teflon seals protect bearings from dirt and water.
Made of Chrome Steel
90 Day Warranty

stock bearings wouldnt have these I assume and plus they come with a waranty so if you dont see a difference you can return em I think. Hope I helped I've been mostly helped not helping! lol also there was a thread where some guy went crazy talking about newbs getting new engins and stuff but not getting new bearings not shure what thread ill find the link later.

ok hey I was talking to my friend and he said just as long as your old bearings dont bind or rusting He wouldnt get em also are you getting bearings for wheels or the engine? if its for wheels then the above aplies if its for engine id get em any way since there cheap

I heard that Acer makes the best bearings, not sure how much they cost tho ..
Let me know how those Duratrax bearings are, because i need to get a set too