Rival mt10 battery straps

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hello all. I have a question. Has anyone switched battery straps in the mt10 before?
If so how did u go about it

I put longer straps in mine, but they threaded thru the existing slots without too much grief. A pair of thin needle nose, or good tweezers might be needed. The straps I used came out of an Aarma 3s model, IIRC.

Yea doesn’t seem like it’s going to b an easy task. It’s hard enough trying to pull the old ones out let alone put longer ones in. Lmao
But thanks for ur feedback

I started in the outside slots, pushed them straight thru then fed them into the tray from underneath.

The inside slot next to the drive-shaft tunnel was the trickiest for me, but I did the same thing, pushed them thru the bottom, then reversed the end and pushed them up thru the chassis. The tips of the straps were stiff enough to push them through far enough to grip them with pliers.

This can not be all this hard.. are the strap holders formed into chassis? I've put and replaced straps on a few
on the ones I have done the strap mounting brackets where held down with screws thru bottom of chassis .on another I had to work strap thru slot sure it took some time but was done.descide what battery your going to run only use width by height x 2 then add a few mm id say 8 for under mounts buy correct size .install .post a picture of rc and show mounting location and underside of chassis..

Yes, the slots are molded as part of the chassis tub.

Makes it a bit more challenging, but I figured if the factory folks could do it, I could too. :cool:

Id try A air gun . use low pressure to start work you way up. next Id use a 3 loop system on the Velcro leave a longer piece of wire to feed thru the slots,you see I hve a large variety of aircraft safety wire its stainless has many different sizes from small straight pin size to .035

Put new straps in mine in a bout 10min super easy

Use the slots in the bottom of the chassis to make it easier.