Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep WF is correct.
I got the rig in a trade deal and only thing I did was some cosmetic stuff and just changed out the electronics.
I poked a few holes in it but I'm going to change the panels out.

I still can't believe the detail on the body of that brown TRX4M that Brady has. It reminds me so much of my dad's old '75 F150, except his was blue. Not much of a fan of brown vehicles, but I am definitely grabbing that exact truck one of these days.

I still can't believe the detail on the body of that brown TRX4M that Brady has. It reminds me so much of my dad's old '75 F150, except his was blue. Not much of a fan of brown vehicles, but I am definitely grabbing that exact truck one of these days.
Definitely a beautiful rig.

They come in other colors too, like red, blue, or black.

Yep WF is correct.
I got the rig in a trade deal and only thing I did was some cosmetic stuff and just changed out the electronics.
I poked a few holes in it but I'm going to change the panels out.
That rig is really sweet.

I like the cop car, but I do like them. Sweet rig.

Last edited:
Hi guys! Posted my ryft... I know the kit is discontinued. I actually bought it dec 2021!
Did a bunch of reading when I got it and got into ordering parts others seemed to have trouble with. Then I waited for some parts, then that pesky shift servo was back order cause everyone was burning them, tried to fit something else and had problems getting a horn to fit and a servo to fit the spot it is placed close to the rod, then I wanted to paint the Grey cage red, got automotive grade urethane for plastic bumpers. Finally got my nerve up and just got it done this week! So happy how it turned out. Hope lots of people think so to.

Hi guys! Posted my ryft... I know the kit is discontinued. I actually bought it dec 2021!
Did a bunch of reading when I got it and got into ordering parts others seemed to have trouble with. Then I waited for some parts, then that pesky shift servo was back order cause everyone was burning them, tried to fit something else and had problems getting a horn to fit and a servo to fit the spot it is placed close to the rod, then I wanted to paint the Grey cage red, got automotive grade urethane for plastic bumpers. Finally got my nerve up and just got it done this week! So happy how it turned out. Hope lots of people think so to.
I saw they discontinued the Ryft kit. STUPIDEST thing I have seen any RC company do, because the Ryft kit was one of the funnest RC builds I have ever done (been in RC since 1983). I sent Horizon an email explaining how stupid of a move that was, but of course, it fell on deaf ears. The idiots also did away with the Capra kit AND the RTR. I was so wanting to build that one. I'll not buy the RTR version. Your loss Horizon. Idiots!

Love the red!

Here is our build...
https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/axial-ryft-build.133765/

Last edited:
Back