revs high for no reason

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe energy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So when I start my nitro car itl idle fine for a bit then it will Rev like reving hella high and and also when I hit the brakes when car aint even started the servo like tweeks out goes back and forth like it won't stay with just the break on what would cause these probloms and is it normal when car and remote is on like if I touch the car with a screw dri er the servos tweeks out or if the controler is to close they tweeks out i can't really see screen on controler it's faded so I can't see what chanel an stuff it on would that be a problom

You don't need to wait for black Friday to get a deal on full stops- they're free...

Have you tried charging the batteries in the car and replacing the ones in the remote?
Are you on 2.4ghz?
When the engine "rev like reving hella high" does the servo move?

Pictures would be very useful. Editing your post so that is readable by a human being would also be nice :)

Sounds like your servo is toast. Did you get it wet? I've had a few act like that after getting them wet and they never start working right again.

Back