Revo bashers, I need HALP!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destrucktomaxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, I recently picked up an E-Revo thats bone stock. Its a tough one but coming up in February I'm going to be participating in a jump contest at the local skate park that my LHS is sponsoring. He and I are both good friends and he's got my back for any part I need...but my question is...Big Air set-ups...What should I use as far as springs, armor, etc? I currently run 70wt Losi shock oil and the LT rockers/springs but this setup does not please me.

The standard skate park stuff applies. Spines, drop offs, etc. By Feb. I should also have my MMM setup and some good cells. I want this truck to be literally bomb proof. My buddy who owns the hobby shop has a built E-Maxx and I gotta atleast hang with the guy out there.

Thanks for all the support guys.

If your doing big jumps, Id use a med. hard, if not hard shock for those hard landings, Also I would wrap your batterys in some kinda packing stuff, like bubble wrap!. I dont know how durable revos are but id also replace some parts that are very prone to being broken, like front and rear arms, turn buckles, etc.

Good luck, and have fun!

rpm arms and get the true track for the rear. get titanium turnbuckles and aluminum rockers. get aluminum front steering blocks

Your going to want a RPM set up on your A arms, and I recommend the True Track for the rear. Get Lusford Pushrods and turnbuckles for it and aluminum front caster blocks. A good set of Tires as well.

Dunno about the shocks, but I'm sure Scrogg will be on soon.